Foundation Repair Solutions for the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex
Power Jack Foundation Repair has decades of experience providing foundation repair in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, and the surrounding Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex, so we understand the best solutions for every job. We install warrantied foundation repair products available nowhere else, and all of our solutions are custom designed for your home or business.
Concerned about what foundation issues might be making your home suffer? We can quickly diagnose your foundation problem and decide on the best solution for your home. Contact Power Jack Foundation Repair today for your on-site foundation inspection, which includes a free inspection for the cost of repair.
Why Fix Your Foundation?
The foundation is the most important part of any building. Not only are foundation problems ugly to look at, they could also spell disaster down the road. From bowing walls and moldy crawl spaces to large cracks or doors that won’t close, make sure you speak with a structural engineer.
When it comes to foundation issues, the age of your home doesn’t matter. Foundation problems can affect both new homes and older homes. In fact, Consumer Reports found that 15 percent of new homes have serious foundation problems, caused by poor construction or shifting soil. These problems will only worsen over time.
Foundation problems not only affect your home’s appearance and safety, but also decrease the value of your home. When you have cracks in your walls, buckling floors, or doors and windows that won’t shut properly, this can scare off a potential buyer.
What might seem like a small problem, such as a drywall crack or stuck window, might actually be a sign of a much more serious problem below your home.
Think You Have Foundation Problems?
It doesn’t always take a specialist to tell you that you have foundation problems. You can determine this for yourself if you examine your house carefully.
Here is a checklist for you to follow:
- Cracks in the interior walls. Look at all the corners of windows and doors, and at joints where walls meet walls, ceilings or doors for signs that they are pulling away from each other.
- Cracks in a brick fireplace wall.
- Nails “popping” out of the gypsum board.
- Do your windows and doors fit squarely without binding? Raise and lower the windows in each room and open and close all doors to check.
- Do cracks run diagonally, along mortar joints in the brick veneer? Are the caulk joints pulling apart? Outside the house, check the bottom corners of the windows and doors.
- Check the exposed concrete at the base of the house for cracks. If there are only small cracks, they may be nonstructural, but they may also be the first indication of trouble to come.
- Does water stand in puddles near the house? If possible, check the house after or during a rain. Proper drainage is essential.
- Are there roof leaks when roof material is in good shape?
- Is water being diverted away from the building? Check gutters and downspouts. Do they empty onto a splash block? Does the roof runoff drain away from the house?
Problems like these should not be taken lightly. Cracks in the interior walls are unsightly and reduce the value of your house. Cracks in the brick walls admit wind and rain that damage the sheathing insulation and interior wall. Poorly fitted windowsills and doors let in outside air and result in high utility bills. Roof leaks damage the wooden beams, insulation, interior walls and ceiling, and electrical wiring. Shifting of the soil foundation may cause gas and water lines to loosen or bend, creating unsafe conditions and fire hazards.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, including sagging crawl spaces, settlement sinking, uneven floors, and sticking windows and doors, contact Power Jack Foundation Repair today for your free inspection and estimate!
Seven Common Foundation Repair Techniques
Below are the names of several different foundation repair techniques performed by Power Jack. These include stabilization processes for both slab and pier & beam foundations.
- Pressed-Piling Pier
- Interior Pier
- Helical Pier
- Steel Pier
Upon consultation with one of our foundation repair specialists, Power Jack will determine the proper procedure to follow for the stabilization of your home. This will include both the type of pier and the pier placement that we feel would be best suited for that particular structure.
In addition, Power Jack will address any drainage or tree root problems at your request.
Warrantied Foundation Solutions From a Nationally Trained, Locally Owned Company
As an experienced foundation contractor, we understand that no two foundation problems are the same. During your free on-site consultation, our trained foundation specialist will ask you questions about the problems you’re experiencing and perform a complete evaluation of your foundation. Based on what we find, we’ll recommend the best foundation repair solution for your home.
Power Jack Foundation Repair will conduct a thorough inspection of your home, and we’ll let you know exactly what steps need to be taken to stabilize your foundation – restoring safety and value to your greatest investment. Contact us today to request your free foundation repair inspection in Fort Worth, Dallas, Plano, Arlington, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Frisco, Southlake, or nearby.
Contact Power Jack Foundation Repair today for your FREE, on-site inspection and estimate!